Do you imagine tumbleweeds drifting silently by whenever you post something on your Facebook page?
It can feel really demoralising to have spent 20 minutes composing a post or creating a graphic, only for it to reach less than 10 people!
Questions work really well on social media but they have to be too irresistible to ignore!
The good news is, once you get people engaging with your page, they’re more likely to see your other posts and engage on those too. Questions are a great way to get to know you audience of page likers or group members and help them get to know you too.
But REMEMBER NII! No interaction Ignored, which means that ideally you’ll be reacting and/or commenting on other peoples answers to your questions. Make your audience feel like you care about them.
Here are 36 fun and engaging questions that you can swipe and add to your own social media networks…
1. Are you a spender or a saver?
2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
3. What five things could you not live without?
4. What are you most thankful for today?
5. If you could choose only one, would you hire a cleaner, personal chef, personal trainer or gardener?
6. I’m inspired by _______________
7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What one good habit do you try and do every day?
9. My favorite social network is________________
10. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
11. Are you a dog or cat person? (or both)
12. If you could choose a super power, what power would you choose and what would you do with it?
13. What 3 things are on your bucket list?
14. What’s the loveliest thing someone has ever said to you?
15. The best thing about being in business is _____________
16. Which 3 people, living or dead, would you invite to your dinner party?
17. A generous friend gives you a cheque for £10,000, how do you spend it?
18. The thing that scares me most is________________________
19. What movies are in your top 5 favourites?
20. Would you consider going on a reality TV show if they were paying REALLY well?
21. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
22. What’s your favourite takeaway food?
23. If you had a whole day to yourself, what would you do?
24. Share one thing about yourself that not many people know!
25. Today I’m feeling really __________________
26. If I could go back in time, I would tell my 18 year old self to ______________
27. What’s your favourite inspirational quote or saying?
28. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate?
29. Do you choose a word for the year?
30. What marketing buzz word really annoys you?
31. What’s your favourite Netflix box set to watch?
32. Who is your celebrity crush?
33. How many pets do you have?
34. The best day of my life was _________________
35. What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
36. Would you rather have 100k Facebook followers or 100k Instagram followers?
I hope you find these useful!
Drop a link to your Facebook post where you’ve used one of these questions in the comments, and I’ll drop by and say hello.