Hi, I’m Suzannah
Nice to meet you 🙂
I help women in business who are lacking self confidence, time poor and feeling overwhelmed with trying to do everything themselves.
- Crave more time with your family
- Feel scared about putting yourself out there online
- Are completely daunted and overwhelmed with trying to learn/do everything
- Aren’t bringing in as much money as you had expected
- Wonder when it’s going to happen for you?
It’s ok, you’re in the right place.
It’s my mission to help you grow your business online. I am so grateful for the flexibility and opportunity running my businesses online has given me and my family and I’m super passionate about sharing this with you.
You’ll find this site full of lots of practical tips and advice to grow your biz #nofluffguaranteed
My business story starts waaaay back in 2008 when I joined a direct sales company. I’d never considered running a business before but I craved flexibility and time with my family – after a long battle to conceive my 2 children I definitely didn’t want to head off back to my employed job.
I quickly discovered I loved working on the Internet! I was the first person in the company to take my business solely online through blogging and social media.
Next, after a brief encounter with another direct sales company, followed Work for Mums website which was initially a business blog for my direct sales business. I quickly saw the amazing potential it had and re-invented it into a jobs and community website.
I won’t lie, as a natural entrepreneur I’ve been cursed with Business Butterfly Syndrome and have started (and failed) many online businesses.
In 2013 I had quite an epic meltdown after a series of unfortunate events (a bit like the film but without Jim Carrey and comedy moments) and I had to decide whether to throw in the towel, or carry on. Thankfully I chose the latter. It was what you might call a rock bottom moment…
Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life – J K Rowling
After sorting my proverbial s*&t out I got my act together, did a whole lot of work on mindset and business development and set about making my business a success with a new attitude of ‘I can and I will most definitely will’…
Work for Mums is now one of the most popular jobs and community websites for mums in the UK.
Things were going great but you know how sometimes you get a little niggling feeling? Well, I got that. I knew I wanted to do something more fulfilling that would have more impact on the world. So, in 2016, after a few false starts, I launched my membership Super Mums Business Club and in 2017 I re-branded as just ‘Me’ with my Superstar Tribe of amazing women.
My social media following now exceeds 35k and I feel honoured to be able to serve other women.
- Family come first, always. I started out in business so I could spend as much time as possible with my family and they will always take priority.
- My ‘why’ isn’t about money. I am financially astute but I don’t churn out stuff to make a fast buck.
- Things have to ‘feel’ right. I use my intuition a lot in business and my decisions are often made from the heart rather than the head. That’s not to say they’re always the right decisions but the even if things don’t work out, I know that what I’ve done is in alignment with my gut feelings.
- No 24/7 hustling! I work hard but not at the detriment of health and family. After my near breakdown in 2013 I make sure I look after myself properly.
I support Joy for Children Uganda charity through Global Giving. My chosen cause is ‘Delay Marriage Promote Schooling for Ugandan Girls‘. Donating just £6 will provide 2 girls with scholastic materials and sanitary towels to keep them in school.
Thanks for taking the time to find out more about me! Here’s where you can head off to next…
- Get business tips and inspiration over on my blog
- Join my Cosmic Community on Facebook
- Use the hashtag #SuperstarTribe on social media to share your biz wins
- Head to my Free Resources to access my cosmic library of goodies
- Connect with me on social media below
I can’t wait to meet you!