#2: Cervical Cancer, Art & Life Coaching, With Mary Lunnen
Interview with the founder of Dare to Blossom, Mary Lunnen.
Mary was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 1994 and this shock diagnosis forced her into making some life changing decisions. Since then, Mary has written her first book, ‘Flying in the Face of Fear – Surviving Cervical Cancer‘, trained as a life coach and started her own business, ‘Dare to Blossom’.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode…
* Recovering from cervical cancer
* The benefits of journalling
* Rediscovery cards (including a card reveal for Suzannah!)
* Art and creativity
* Life coaching and time for reflection
Prepare to be inspired!
Main photograph of Mary courtesy of Susie Mackie: facebook.com/SusieMackiePics
My favourite quote from this episode is..
Links from this episode
- Truro Professional Women’s Networking – Mary is talking about self care: eventbrite.com/e/truro-professional-womens-networking-tickets
- Dare to Blossom Life Coaching – Rediscover your inner wisdom with Mary Lunnen: daretoblossom.co.uk
- Dare to Blossom Into Joy Facebook Community (please request to join): facebook.com/groups/Daretoblossomintojoy
- Workshop and events: daretoblossom.co.uk/workshops-and-events
What did you think about this episode?
Tell me in the comments, or hop over to my Facebook page and drop me a message.
Here’s how you can subscribe and review
Be the first to know when new episodes are released >>Subscribe
Help this podcast reach people and make me smile 😍 >>Review
Podcast reviews are soooo important to iTunes and I’d love for these stories to inspire more women and let them know it’s OK to be vulnerable…and that they’ve got grit! I would be so grateful and it only takes a minute girl (sorry, lame Take That reference).
Use the hashtag #WomenwithGrit on Instagram to share your stories of resilience and grit, or to share your views on the podcast. It’s also a great way to connect with other women who’ve got grit!
Thanks for listening,