#1: The Weather Made Me Start a Podcast
Episode 1: This first episode is a #solocast where I talk about the beginnings of starting the Women with Grit podcast
Feeling completely FED UP after watching gloomy TV one morning gave me just the kick I needed to switch off…and tune in instead. A few podcasts later and ping! Women with Grit podcast was conceived.
Check out Episode #1 below:
In this episode, you’ll find out stuff like…
- Why I started putting the TV on every day because of anxiety and depression
- Why the weather forecast was the catalyst for starting my podcast
- How I came up with the name Women with Grit
- What my plans are for my podcast
Links from this episode
- Happy Place with Fearne Cotton (my first listen…Fearne interviews Lena Headey): officialfearnecotton.com/happy-place
- Under the Skin with Russell Brand (interview with Andy Puddicombe): www.russellbrand.com/podcasts
How did you like this first ever episode?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on my first episode…it’s a short one for sure! 😂
Do you like the music? Did you catch twangs of my Bristol accent? Do you like the name? Who, or what do you want to hear more of?
Tell me in the comments, or hop over to my Facebook page and drop me a message.
Here’s how you can subscribe and review
Subscribe>>> Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Review>>> Help this podcast reach people and make me smile 😍
Share this episode with other women in business and leave a review on iTunes.
Podcast reviews are soooo important to iTunes and I’d love for these stories to inspire more women and let them know it’s OK to be vulnerable…and that they’ve got grit! I would be so grateful and it only takes a minute girl (sorry, lame Take That reference).
You can also comment below and let me know your thoughts.
Use the hashtag #WomenwithGrit on Instagram to share your stories of resilience and grit, or to share your views on the podcast. It’s also a great way to connect with other women who’ve got grit!
Thanks for listening,